Freelance photography

My aim is to gather images that traditional photographers often don't capture e.g. local, newsworthy protests that without a photograph will not make the press - the idea being to sell the photographs to the media so I can spend less time working and more time out there with the camera.

Additionally I want to make affordable photographic services available to social enterprises, co-operatives and not-for-profit organisations.

And not forgetting my love of wildlife and megalithic landscapes!!!

For hi-res large copies of images contact me: nb_pix [ at ] yahoo.co.uk . Campaign organisations - I am available freelance.

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Hunt Saboteurs pursue Hunt

Published: in HOWL, magazine of Hunt Saboteurs Association
Taken on a day with hunt saboteurs in Berkshire

No comments:

Post a Comment